Friday, April 20, 2012

Make time for holiday

I knew that I had to do results during the week, I knew that I had to work doubly hard for a report the week after. BUT we still chose to go on a holiday and did the results during the trip and worked super hard post-trip.

IMG_2490 IMG_2494

For the adults, it was a chilly, laid-back, family catch-up trip. For S, it was all about playgrounds – I think we visited seven or eight playgrounds in our 9-day stay!  

IMG_2551 IMG_2611

We talked about migrating every trip we visited Australia- admiring the greener grass and bluer skies … And the thought would pass when we came home…This time, it lingers more because of S – better education?  Less stress? Raising a more care-free child?

IMG_2574  IMG_2562

Neh… it’s probably another passing thought.